Comments on Profile Post by taarna23

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    Looks awesome in all honest, I like it.

Who cares if it's small, mine is only 60mq but it's mine (I'm not on a rent). Did you buy it?
    Sep 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. mlogan
    mlogan
    If I didn't have 4 people to cram into it, I'd totally go for a smaller place. I like it!
    Sep 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    I have not bought it yet, and I need to make 100% sure the gas line to the current place can be moved over by 3 feet - lovable thing is in the way. It's a line FROM the meter, though, so I don't think it's an issue, but I need an absolute answer from the gas company (or a plumber, apparently). It will fit on my (rented) lot, it will look amazing, and I wouldn't have to go furniture/curtains/etc shopping.

...plus I would have tons of fun pulling all those rubber bands off of the drawers and cupboards.
    Sep 1, 2016
  4. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       It looks nice and cozy. I wish I didn't live in such a big house, a small, cozy living space is so much easier to keep organized than a four bedroom house, climate control is a lot cheaper too.
    Sep 1, 2016
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    Yeah, my heating bill is going to go through the floor. I want this sucker in before winter. Or some other similar.
    Sep 1, 2016
  6. Shaz
    Shaz
    wow, look at all those windows - you'll have almost 360 views in that!  But it won't be very well insulated, so if you get really hot or really cold, could be an issue.  Something small is fine for one person on their own, if they haven't collected a lot of stuff.
    Sep 1, 2016
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    It's Canadian-built, so even the windows will be done well. Heck, if they're done right, windows barely feel so much as cool in the winter.
    Sep 1, 2016