Comments on Profile Post by taarna23

1. mlogan
    mlogan
    Did he do this without permission or attempting to find out actual property lines?
    Sep 10, 2016
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, it's a trailer park. So the whole trailer park is the property lines, really. It's up to the site landlords to decide lot sizes and borders (which they have now spoken on the issue).

And yes, it was done without permission. Or rather, they took a months-ago conversation as permission. I said if the shed needed to be moved due to the fire inspection (my shed turned out to NOT be the problem building outlined in the inspection), then we can arrange to move it. About a month ago, while I was at work, they tore down the fence, and moved my shed. Now the guy thinks he can be in my yard whenever he feels like it. I'm doing my best to make it clear that this is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
    Sep 10, 2016
  3. mlogan
    mlogan
    Oh yikes. Sounds like he needs to replace your fence and stay out.
    Sep 10, 2016
  4. Kes
    Kes
    Neighbours can be absolute hell.
    Sep 10, 2016
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    He'll never replace the fence. Or if he does, it'll be with random scraps of plywood from around his yard, and not at the point that the landlords decided on.

...and then I might just decorate with the brightest darned Christmas lights I can find and have them on from when the first snow flies until the last of it melts. I can be a jerk, too, and while still remaining within the bounds of what I'm allowed to do.
    Sep 10, 2016
    2 people like this.
  6. TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    Your neighbor sounds like a (pardon my language) rear end in a top hat, I'd do a little more than just have bright Christmas lights. (cue evil laugh  :guffaw: )
    Sep 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. kovak
    kovak
    "Isn't it why vuvuzelas still exists?"

Sounds like it's easier to replace it yourself instead of waiting your sweety pants neighbour do it.
    Sep 10, 2016
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Funny stuff. Love these crazy stories. I have many of my own. :D
    Sep 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.