Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. KanaX
    KanaX
    Pick up some cinnamon rolls too, on your way to the doggies. If you are going to go unhealthy, commit.
    Sep 14, 2016
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    I know morning exercise is suppose to be better for you... But it's just so darn chilly out there in the mornings now. Dark, too.
    Sep 14, 2016
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm a lot more consistent in the morning because by evening I just want to eat dinner and dump myself into bed. I also hate putting on sunscreen but won't go outside without it (I burst into flames). So, if the sun isn't really all that up yet. Winning.
    Sep 14, 2016
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's a good reason to go out. Personally, I go for walks to stroke random street cats. They love it. I love it. Everyone wins!
    Sep 14, 2016
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'll do just about anything if animals can be involved. When I was in college, the library coordinators would often collaborate with the animal shelters to bring puppies and kittens to the library for students to distress with during midterms and finals. It was awesome and totally worked.
    Sep 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Stroking animals is good for you. it calms me down, anyway. :D
    Sep 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Nothing wrong with that!
    Sep 15, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    One couple in the neighborhood just got a new Australian Shepard puppy, and she always runs up to me for pats. Best motivation ever.
    Sep 15, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I like to go on walks to see people's beautiful yards, myself... The dogs are just icing on the cake.
    Sep 15, 2016