RPG Maker Forums

consolcwby
consolcwby
wat?! Is this a joke?!
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
   My thoughts go out to you all as well, I don't understand how people can become so jaded with life as to do something like that. At least it appears no one has had their life taken this time, so far. Hopefully that will stay true as more information is gleaned throughout the next few days...at least as far as innocent life is concerned, I could care less about someone willing to bomb random people in a crowded commercial district, and don't really care if that makes me a monster too.

@consolcwby Unfortunately no, I believe he is referring to another bombing that happened yesterday, hours after one went off in New Jersey. We humans can do some truly horrid things sometimes, well some of us can. Luckily the vast majority do try to merely live in peace but unfortunately that doesn't help much when conflict explodes out of random dumpsters. God but are IEDs evil.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
An explosion occurred in a dumpster or near a dumpster in Manhattan. 29 wounded with one serious injured.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Was there one in Manhattan AND in New Jersey?

I just don't even have words...
consolcwby
consolcwby
It's starting then. I was afraid this would happen this fall - I may not be able to finish my game afterall! Idiots.
Marquise*
Marquise*
@Alexander AmnellI think you should rephrase your second part of your first paragraph as it sounds you couldn't care less to bomb a commercial center.  So far I read trice and I do not think language barrier or dyslexia kinda is why I kinda read wrong there.

@soɐɥʞpǝɹǝʇlıɥd Who revendicated the attack?  I know we are in September... but...
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
   There was, during a marine corps charity 5k. Thankfully though that one was a complete failure in that it didn't even injure anyone it appears. Then there was a mass stabbing at a mall somewhere in Minnesota, it's been a really crazy 48 hours or so, almost like we're living in Syria or Egypt, except that people other than 'crazies' like me actually take notice and care about it.

@Marquise* The mall stabbing has reports that the guy was screaming Alah Akkbar and asking people if they were muslim before stabbing them. The New York and New Jersey bombing so far all the politicals are saying they don't know and there is no evidence of terrorism, but...seriously? What else would bombings be, regardless of what the bomber's motives might be? 

As for my above statement, if it is that oblique then I apologize but I shouldn't really have included it in the first place. The statement was that I don't care if the people responsible for the bombings died but I hope no one else does, as so far it appears that the only actual dead from the sum of these three attacks is the guy who stabbed like ten people in a mall. I'll stand by that statement actually, but it was crass and pointless in the face of all this going on right now.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I know... But it helps searching between a mentally ill person who just saw how to do that on youTube and some organization with a modus operandi.
consolcwby
consolcwby
The hint: These are happening in the Strong Cities Network cities. The motive should be obvious: The elections.
Marquise*
Marquise*
And .. Oh!  That was a risqué statement (Actually I even care for the smallest lives as Daughter cat may tell you) but I kinda understand it in part.  Thought past tends to repeat itself.  And some folks prefers to cling to life even if they are a bit crippled in the process.  That or my Canadian side don't see that an American with disability is actually loosing his/her home and life in the hospitalization process so they better off dead.  :X  errr... yeah....  Kinda too much necrotic irony for me.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
" I'll stand by that statement actually, but it was crass and pointless in the face of all this going on right now."

Indeed, crass and pointless. But Censorship in all its forms I feel is a far worse crime, even self censorship. Be raw; be unfiltered. Just be you.

I don't like senseless death, myself. I am a firm believer in "eat what you kill". And no, I am not advocating cannabalism.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mestreb0b