RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Uh, interesting and odd and unfortunate to.
Lantiz
Lantiz
Meh... I came here to check the website and could not find it >.<
taarna23
taarna23
Lantiz
Lantiz
Thank you! The cave/mountain tiles looks gorgeous. :D
taarna23
taarna23
Lol, they're just slightly modified 2k/2k3 tilesets, actually! Remains to be seen if I will use them - I have another source for my tileset graphics, now. I'd love to find the time to finish up the test map for a minecart mini game I had started. My character looks ridiculously adorbs in a minecart, see:

View attachment 46593

However, demand for the tileset builder seems to have increased in recent times, so it's being totally overhauled, recoded and having MV integrated into its capabilities.
Lantiz
Lantiz
Hahahaha it really looks nice.

About the tiles I like the colors, reminds me of a game caled Pioneers that uses a 4 colors palette.

I had a look at the tileset builder and dind't understand much but, being honest, I didn't read the posts hahahaha, looks like a lot of work tho.

Bid you good luck.
taarna23
taarna23
Yup, it is a lot of work, but it helps people assemble tilesets without going nuts. The idea slowly came to me as I got sick of using GIMP to assemble all my tilesets, and being a programmer I could code once and use repeatedly instead of doing the same things over again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zths