Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Euphony
    Euphony
    At first I thought you went to the gym to move furniture. I was like okaayyyy gyms are getting weird.
    Oct 6, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It' probably be pretty effective though, just sayin' 

Carried a giant wood chair across a parking lot. I'm tired. 
    Oct 6, 2016
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    A good workout is usually 30 minutes or more of strenuous activity. I guess it depends on how long it was. Either way time to eat some candy!
    Oct 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Yeah, cause that doesn't defeat the purpose of working out at all. 
    Oct 6, 2016
  5. Euphony
    Euphony
    >>>>>>>joke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

¯\_| ಠ ∧ ಠ |_/¯
    Oct 6, 2016
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    During Halloween I always buy a bag of candy; you know, for the kids. Then, I open it and eat half of it before Trick-or-Treating begins and have to buy a new one.
    Oct 6, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Ms Littlefish That's a lot of people I'm sure! My father would often do the same for years and I think we had like 4 trick or treaters ever. Seriously, even my friends wouldn't come down because we were slightly outside of town. So we always had massive amounts of left over candy.
    Oct 6, 2016
  8. Euphony
    Euphony
    Just hand out apples, pennies, and toothbrushes. For the glory of Satan.
    Oct 6, 2016
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't mind getting apples for Halloween. I got a pencil once though. I was sad.
    Oct 6, 2016
  10. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Caramel Apples, I would be happy with caramel apples! My neighbor would hand out those disposable gloves that she filled with popcorn that had candy corn where the nails would be.
    Oct 6, 2016
  11. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    1 random like for 4000 reputation rounding!
    Oct 6, 2016
    2 people like this.
  12. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    By the way, yes. It counts.
    Oct 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Moving furniture is a good workout. So is cleaning and other chores.

I wish Halloween was enthusiastically celebrated over here (England) so I could see the streets filled with trick or treaters, and what not. Unfortunately, it's a largely dead event. Halloween has always been a special event for me. :)
    Oct 6, 2016
    2 people like this.
  14. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I stopped trick-or-treating quite a few years ago. The reason was I'd be walking in the rain for two hours just to find that no one's house was even open. So I gave up, because it kind of ruins the costume when you have an umbrella in one hand. (Unless you're the ghost of Yukari Sakuragi. Then it'd be covered in blood rather than rain, lol.  
    Oct 6, 2016
  15. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Or Yukari Yakumo. But no blood involved.
    Oct 6, 2016