RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
What I do is work on everything in order of how and when I need it in the game; it keeps me on track and prevents from being overwhelmed, it also allows for getting used to forcing yourself to work on parts of the game you don't like when you need to.

So for example if the second aspect is a cutscene (you always need to set your player's starting actor of course the very first thing), I do the events, mapping and anything else related to that then move on. I won't even touch stuff in the database like classes or items, etc... or even set up all the actors until I actually need them to be a part of the game. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piotr55