Good luck, bro. See you in three years. XD
    Oct 31, 2016
  2. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    @HexMozart88I have a team, however, so it might go by a bit quicker
    Oct 31, 2016
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Oh, okay. I thought you were working by yourself because if you were, you'd be done for. Best of luck, hope it goes well!
    Oct 31, 2016
  4. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    Oct 31, 2016
  5. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ha ha, aren't we all at some point? Fighting the urge to save them at the last minute when you know you have to kill em off... worst feeling. 
    Oct 31, 2016
  6. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    @HexMozart88 Especially if you know the emotional pain given to the characters after the death of a friend/sister/brother/crush
    Nov 4, 2016
  7. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It's the worst for me though, because I'd get these ideas in bed, so I'd be sobbing in my room at 4 AM.  
    Nov 4, 2016
  8. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    @HexMozart88 Well... I kill them pretty brutally, comparatively.
    Nov 5, 2016
  9. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Really? Ya see, most of my characters don't really die slowly to be honest. In my book (it starts off as a romance then turns into a survival horror), one girl hangs herself, one guys slashes his wrists, one guy manages to get stabbed by an icicle.  In my game, the enemy dies having completely lost it and giving a deranged laugh, before getting shot in the throat with an arrow. Yeah, so my game is a doozy too. Because I have to figure out some way to animate this, and I've never actually learned how to properly (I taught myself). 
    Nov 5, 2016
  10. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    I have to figure out how to animate getting their legs and head sawn off
    Nov 5, 2016
  11. Official Lost Souls
    Official Lost Souls
    As well as many other deaths in the game, there are a lot of deaths by hospital equipment.
    Nov 5, 2016