Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Celianna
    Celianna
    I love shipping in the Netherlands. I ordered something at 11:50 pm last night, and I got it delivered today at 2 pm. It's like magic.
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Wow, and I thought 2-day shipping was magic. Mail goals. 
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Celianna
    Celianna
    The perks of living in a small country!

Which games did you order?
    Nov 17, 2016
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Pokemon Sun and Moon. Which, it doesn't come out until tomorrow so it's not like I was expecting them sooner. But, I'll be on full door sentry mode. 
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I love it when Amazon uses a fancy courier service - I can follow my parcel in real time as it makes its way to me. It makes me very happy. :D
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm so ready for the Amazon robots to take over. One day we'll be cooking dinner, discover we're out of black pepper, don't want to go to the store, hop on Amazon pantry, and a drone brings us black pepper. FUUUUUTURE.
    Nov 17, 2016
    3 people like this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The drones might even season your food with said pepper!

Those things better be called Amazbots.
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Fast and polite. And, since they're robots I don't even have to share my food. Perfect deal. 
    Nov 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Well actually with proper domotique (automation), you won't even run out of black pepper. Your house AI will have ordered it before.
    Nov 18, 2016
    4 people like this.
  10. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Whoa, what's with all this really cool shipping talk going on here? Sounds neat. Out where I live, we still use Pony Express.

http://www.franksrealm.com/Indians/MISC_WHITES/pnyexpriderFrankEWebner1861.gif

(There's my mailman. No idea who the druid next to the horse is.)
    Nov 18, 2016
    5 people like this.
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I order manga and Japanese sound tracks from Asia. It takes about 2-8 weeks but you are ecstatic when your orders arrive.   
    Nov 18, 2016
    3 people like this.