RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Does it keep getting auto-life cast on it? I really like this game idea it seems cool. Good way to make use of a lot of tilesets to.
tearsofthenight
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Hey, hey, buddy! What's the good word.
tearsofthenight
tearsofthenight
im glad i thought this concept up, its simple yet effective!
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Just got to get this beauty out! I should have something done by early next week at the latest; will probably do a beta test just to make sure everything is solid.
tearsofthenight
tearsofthenight
oh your making a game with this concept? :o :o :o
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Nope, mines a rpg that I was working on for Halloween that's a throwback to retro games. Got a bit behind on it so I didn't make the holiday.
tearsofthenight
tearsofthenight
gl finishing it, can i playtest it?
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Oh yeah, np! I want a handful of testers anyway. Will send you a pm when its all set for testing.
tearsofthenight

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am ass at rpg maker! :)
"Minus 1 fixes everything" ~ @Tea's Jams

lol, it's true
My game is a puzzle-RPG fusion about non-euclidian geometry, with the main combat system being running through mazes created by the bosses before time runs out, and most of the enemy names and designs are math puns... Is this original enough or need I go on? :kaopride:
I really hope that people like to read my "devlog" in this post. I made a little habit to always go on this post every month and update my progress it's a great way for me to tell myself this: You can do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adambombdiggidy