RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
I'm not following. You have to have a Steam copy of the engine I order to buy the DLCs. That's all it's telling you. Steam has no idea what you bought on RMW.
Ashouse
Ashouse
Yeah, I know. But can I get a steam version. Someone said I need to enter my product key from rpg maker web but i try to do that and it doesn't work. I mean, is it possible to switch to steam? I don't know. It's my first hour with steam ever.
Celianna
Celianna
We are not giving out anymore keys for Steam, that was a limited time only (since essentially, we are granting you a 'free' copy).

Best to buy the resource packs on our website instead :)
Ashouse
Ashouse
Yeah. just wanted to take part in the sale. :( Very sad camper today.
Ashouse
Ashouse
But it's not really a free copy since I already purchased it. It's just a different medium.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Ashouse - the product key working on steam on apply to MV I'm afraid :( , that's probably were you first heard about it working . VX/Ace keys were never made that way. Sorry dude :( .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urza220