Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Lol, not quite like that. Sounds interesting. I wonder if there is a special colored pill like in the matrix for having those kind of dreams.  :unsure:
    Dec 7, 2016
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hmm, sort of sounds like drugs. :p
    Dec 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Vox Novus
    Dec 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    I had this weird dream where it was like endless survival with guns. Maybe it's due to something physical? I don't know. The mind is still being disassembled...
    Dec 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Or you played a funky shooter game.  :o
    Dec 7, 2016
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I had a apocalyptic dream where the moon fell out of orbit and came crashing down onto the earth and split the world in half!!!!!!!! I still remember standing on a tall hill looking up at it! XD IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I wish I had dreams like that more often!!! =3  .....but yeah, I woked up before I dieded...lol
    Dec 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...come to think of it, I was extremely anxious as a child (still sort of am) , and a few of the things I was always afraid of were: A volcano suddenly sprouting up from the ground and consuming the land in hell fire, an f-5 tornado whirling up and blowing everyone I love away, and....the moon falling out of the sky....lol....majoras mask style...face and everything.
    Dec 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    A lot of my dreams show natural disasters, namely, tornadoes. It doesn't matter what the dream is about; there will very frequently be a cameo appearance of a tornado. It used to upset me 'cause tornadoes are upsetting. But, now it's hilarious because of how randomly they get interjected into dream sequences. 
    Dec 8, 2016
    2 people like this.
  9. TMS
    TMS
    *sees dreams being discussed and inserts himself into the conversation* I had a dream once where the sun appeared like a ball of red magma in the night sky and then exploded, killing everyone.
    Dec 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Since I suffered from severe sleep apnea for most of my adult life (I might dream I am in some space capsule with an oxygen mask on the nose now not to dream I got a face hugger on!  (Dream you can<t really wake up from since I sleep with a respirator)), I can say I had the remote of most of my dreams... Made me maybe good at writing but... I don't tell you the level of anxiety!
    Dec 9, 2016