Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I'm aiming to have enough content for a kickstarter in the next few months. I posted a video in my status a few days before Christmas that showed what I was working on at the time, though it's come a long way since then, and once I get the next couple of steps completed, I want to do another small video to show my progress. 
    Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  2. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    been accepted for a fast track IT degree. Well now my goal is to get it. Eventually I'll try to actually work on my game too, instead of procrastinating. Seems there's enough PV games resources now for Noblesse Oblige.
    Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  3. Kes
    Kes
    Not for the New Year - but for the whole year, I hope to have my current project ready for release by the summer. But I'm being chased by bugs the way fleas chase a dog.  So maybe not.
    Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  4. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Get more games stuff done! Would like to get a couple more games done and out and finish some tiles. Outside of that need to find a job.
    Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  5. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Exciting goal: Excite you all! It's coming....
    Jan 3, 2017
    3 people like this.
  6. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    (Outside of finding a day job)
    Yes! Land more professional gigs as a composer and to finally get my name out there as a voice actor and voice-over artist.

How about you? I miss your lilty compositions!
    Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  7. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    !. Find a girl friend.

2. Get back in shape.

3. Do more sketching and writing. (I need a lot of practice on drawing bodies and faces)

4. Support everyone here and their projects and attempt to start my own project.

I wish everyone best of luck on their goals. :)
    Jan 3, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Zalerinian Best of luck! A Kickstarter can be quite the undertaking but I'm pretty sure you'll handle it just fine. @Niten Ichi Ryu Good luck! Going back for a degree is both exciting and nerve-wracking. The first time I went to school; it was just school. Now, I have everything else! And, it's definitely awesome that PV Games has already gotten so much MV content out!

@ksjp17 I bet you can get some help with squashing bugs! Summer seems like a reasonable time frame. Though, I don't know how far in development you are so far.

@Vox Novus You and me both. I'm going to be a certified lab technician soon, but I feel like I should at least pick up a part time job to have through the rest of my program. 

@Dreadshadow Oh, well suspense. I'm already on the edge of my seat!

@Saltwater Croc You've been picking up some really cool gigs, so I'm sure you'll keep it up. Freelance work sometimes comes with lulls. I definitely know how that one goes. I think we'll have some music coming up soon. I've had some ears problems that have made it kind of a pain to be musical lately. 

My other goals include reading more books this year, getting the rest of my certificates to practice medical laboratory, and save more money. Repeat with me, "Will you actually that game?" I might run another half marathon this year but I think I want to focus more of weight lifting. I will also schedule some of my weekend for RPG Maker. I, too, did not make a lot of stuff last year. :D
    Jan 3, 2017
    4 people like this.
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Hollow 1977 Pretty solid list of goals. I remember your artwork being quite good, but it's always good to keep practicing. It's always about practicing more and more. Best of luck!
    Jan 3, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  10. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I need more practice with lighting and shadow. When I copy something the anatomy is usually messed up. So I need to step up and try to draw as often as I can. Come next year I am hoping my skill can be  5-10 times better.
    Jan 3, 2017
  11. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I need to finish my intro scene (I don't do 1-point perspective much, so it's taking a while) and hopefully my battle system (that's also causing some problems, because I don't know how to make these obstacles spin in circles and get bigger while still doing damage to the player). I've done my portraits for the time being, at least. Although some of them need to be in two different styles which is a pain.  
    Jan 3, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  12. Artificer
    Artificer
    My strength fades when i think on goals, i will just see what happen this year.
    Jan 3, 2017