RPG Maker Forums

Anomaly
Anomaly
There was a developer who used the same program for his RM game. It came out pretty cool. I'm trying to remember the name of his game though lol
taarna23
taarna23
Well, the program's got a decent sound, plus the added bonus of being able to use it on my 3DS in bed, haha. It's taken some getting used to, but I think I could do some good work with it, for my own game.
Anomaly
Anomaly
Any work that can be done in bed is always good work. lol Well if you end up getting good at it, I'm stealing you for projects. xD
taarna23
taarna23
Ha! Well, we'll see. I just keep finding myself playing indie games that have been done by one person from start to finish. I can't help but think there's no way there's so many people talented in every part of game making like this. There must be some amount of sheer determination and force of will to just find something that works. So, I'm trying to find this for myself, one step at a time. Seeing as I have graphics already that I really do like, music was the natural place to begin.
Anomaly
Anomaly
Well you've seen the stuff I do. I'm sure there's a bunch of things I could have done by now but I'm always putting things off. Maybe I need to seek a working buddy. lol But, yeah that's usually the #1 drive to do something. Can't wait to see your game!
taarna23
taarna23
One day! You'll see the new tileset builder long before that. However, I keep the project well in mind and always try to put little bits toward it. The next thing I will be working on in the game itself (that isn't music) will be a minecart minigame. I already made the minecart with my main character. I really just need to create the inner workings of the minigame.
Anomaly
Anomaly
Minecart eh? What's the objective so far? Is it like a runner based game?
taarna23
taarna23
It's a random dungeon runner. It does have a story tying it together - at the beginning all you really know is that for a while now, a strange field has encompassed the town, and the only means of getting out, it is believed, lies in the dungeons. At the very least, they provide some of the necessary materials for daily life, along with the crops the town has started to grow. The minigame is in a static dungeon, it will always be the mini game when you go there. Pay, hop in the mine cart and see what path it takes you on and what you collect!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poot