RPG Maker Forums

Hudell
Hudell
I guess I should stop messing with my hosts' furniture then?
taarna23
taarna23
!!! XD

Yes, they might frown at you less an invite you over more!

...unless you've been invited over in order to rearrange furniture, at which point you may need to question if you aren't maybe invited over as muscle. ;)
Zeriab
Zeriab
Don't invite me then. I love stuff like fixing your plumbing, leveling your floors and such.
taarna23
taarna23
See, that's actually useful, though. Most people already have their furniture where they want them.
Sharm
Sharm
Zeriab, you can come here.  My place is a construction zone so I'm not going to want guests but I'd love someone who knows how to work. :D

If I'm inviting someone into my project I am alright with someone moving my furniture as long as they remember it's still my furniture and they can offer opinions but I get final say about where it goes.
Zeriab
Zeriab
Thanks @Sharm, already helping another project that'll soon be released though.

Who knows, maybe in the future ^^

It is true though. My goal is to improve upon the game without touching the heart or flow of the game. Usual best case is when people don't even notice what I've done.
Hudell
Hudell
I got a little lost here. Can I ask Zeriab to go clean my apartment?
taarna23
taarna23
@Sharm Unfortunately, I seem to find the people that are determined to make me change my mind about things because if they're just determined enough, I'm sure to see how wrong I am, right? =_='
Sharm
Sharm
Shame.  Kick 'em out of your house.  They can be in charge of their own game.
taarna23
taarna23
Exactly. I like my furniture where it is. :3
Zeriab
Zeriab
@Hudell Of course you can. Just don't expect it to actually happen

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KURAMAA0