Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    It's 66 where my mother lives in Missouri, and in a couple days it supposed to ice.
    Jan 12, 2017
    2 people like this.
  2. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah here in Sunny florida it's summer all year round. Though will take some that rain though. So dry here right now.
    Jan 12, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @bgillisp It was only up to 40 here in Detroit, but that's definitely pretty balmy for this time of year. It was only 3 inches of snow but the wind about knocked me over. I think we're going to stay on the rain line this time. I have very poor opinions of ice.

@Hollow 1977 Well, it is dry season down there. It's to make up for rain season. When I lived down there the field in the back of the apartment liked turning full swamp, with wildlife and everything. XD
    Jan 12, 2017
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Southwest too.   Although now that the rain has washed away all the snow it'll probably snow again tonight.
    Jan 12, 2017
  5. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Sharm - oh gawd...X___X plz tell me your just guessing. I hate snow!! T_T ...
    Jan 12, 2017
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm guessing but. . . *looks it up*  Yep, going to snow.  The southwest is huge though, you might not get anything.
    Jan 12, 2017
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I hope not, my only ride to work is my mom and she can't drive in that kind of weather. Evedently my town is broke as cap and can't pay to have the roads cleared and salted. We had so many accidents this past snow :( .
    Jan 12, 2017
  8. Dreadshadow
    Jan 12, 2017
  9. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Oh, California NEEEEEEEEEEEEDS rain! Especially the LA region (It's the worst around here D: )  Here's hopin' the next system of storms brings it to us!
    Jan 12, 2017
  10. Euphony
    Euphony
    'Tis the season of snow -> rain -> ice -> falling on your ass in the driveway.
    Jan 14, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    And, 'tis the season for "It's 40 today, -2 tomorrow."
    Jan 16, 2017