RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
Do you mean the help forum or the help guide?
TMS
TMS
The help guide that the actual program links to. Used to, it opened offline and you could search it (or maybe that was VX Ace). Now it takes me to a website with no visible search feature.
mlogan
mlogan
I just tried using ctrl-f on it, and that works for me.
TMS
TMS
That lets me search the page I'm on, but it doesn't help me to find the page I'm looking for. Like, last night I wanted to learn about modifiers, but wasn't sure what to click on.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyBrain_Entertainment