kovak
kovak
understale survived cuz of its plot and characters as far as i know :<
kovak
kovak
and you deserves a medal for pointing out how insane it is
mlogan
mlogan
I tried playing it and did not care for it.
BoredSoul
BoredSoul
I find it to be a good game.

When you play it at first,you think it's a normal RPG.But then you find out a lot more about it's unique concepts,and it touched me in a way as well.

I just hate the fanbase.

Also,yeah,those script requesters are insane xd.

You can program it,I've seen a game which I would never of thought of as an RM game which had the UT battle mechanics.And it's easier on MV.

But still,UT on RM is stupid.
mlogan
mlogan
I admit, I didn't make it far. I found the battle system especially, confusing and frustrating and there was a spot I could not get past no matter what I tried. Perhaps I was just being incredibly dense, but I was not enjoying it enough to try to figure out how to go further. Just my opinion though.
BoredSoul
BoredSoul
Tbh,the game sucked for me at first as well.
BoredSoul
BoredSoul
What can you not get past?I've went through the whole emotional experience of both genocide and pacifist runs,so I can help.
mlogan
mlogan
It's been so long, I can't remember exactly. It was one of the enemies and it seemed no matter the strategy I tried, I couldn't defeat it. I'd not skipped battles up to that point that I was aware so it felt frustrating. And it was something you had to defeat to proceed.
BoredSoul
BoredSoul
Sometimes Undertale does that.

There's act strategies.

Basically,search up the enemy's name on the Undertale wiki,it gives you the strategy to beat it.It's very eeasy.

I never done that till I got to the amalgamates.It helps....
mlogan
mlogan
If I ever decide to give it a try I will. I was already very underwhelmed at that point, so didn't seem worth to go to the trouble.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer