RPG Maker Forums

Marquise*
Marquise*
Good luck with it.  Seems that it is a nasty one.  BTW, can MV have something scrolling from outside the screen and IN?  or overscanned images apart for repeat pans?
taarna23
taarna23
I have no idea what you mean!
Marquise*
Marquise*
Errr...  It reads like we are typing about the same thing.

All right,let say you have a very huge cloud over the background (kinda a layer above the very bottom image layer) and you use it to give the impression your characters are in the sky (on an airship or whatever), in order to not make a HUGE sprite of the cloud piece by piece moving out to simulate the characters (on a airship or whatever) are moving in the sky, you can have the cloud (I do hope) bigger than the size of the game screen and moving and repeat it so it seems to scroll and restart the cycle.  I hoped MV did that.  It is called repeat pan from where I come.  If you also can try to apply that on the foreground layer (top layer above the action) I guess you also could do fog or land a spaceship even(I hope) you had it on many frames so it can deploy landing gears.

Wait a sec... you are just holding on on the actual square pieces of the tileset stuff...  Meaning you don<t go into parralax mode... meaning... you don<t have to care about any of that and yet it crashes?
taarna23
taarna23
Oh, I'm not even talking about RPG Maker. I'm working on my tileset builder! :3
Marquise*
Marquise*
o_O  This is getting so... mysterious-er!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it
anyone have a plan for self solitude during isolation?

3 of 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirico