RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
It'll be good to see this when it's done.
taarna23
taarna23
I think so too! It's not a LOT different than the old one, but definitely does more. I look forward to getting these last wrinkles ironed out.
taarna23
taarna23
Ha! To that end, I just said right out loud to my sleepy cats that really don't care, "Invalidate! I'm forgetting to invalidate!" Hey, it's progress. XD
Sharm
Sharm
Progress is good. :D
Marquise*
Marquise*
:3  I've just been reminded by Daughter cat before this post that PLAYING is RrRrReally important! ^ ^
taarna23
taarna23
I actually tried. Games got frustrating and going back to code was oddly better.
taarna23
taarna23
Okay. It works. It's beautiful. It needs testing, to be done tomorrow. For now, I am going to fall into my bed and remain relatively motionless for a number of hours. I'm getting "the look" from one of my cats. @Marquise* knows what I'm talking about.

Enjoy a screenie:

View attachment 56632
Marquise*
Marquise*
It means;

"I'd spank you to waste your health away that much if I was bigger and tie you unto your bed until YOU take the time to sleep and regenerate!" 

yeah... I get the memo often... at least these last 30 to 40+ hours days of fixing crap on my computer with my bro!

And I am having a you must play and sleep one now.  :p That feels the "computer or me"!  The elderly Daughter cat is right!  Cats an be nurses y'kow?
Sharm
Sharm
Okay, odd question.  Would this builder work for making Ace sets into XP sets?  Or 2k/2k3 sets into Ace or MV?  I know the answer is probably no, but I'm curious.
taarna23
taarna23
Nope. XP tilesets are a little weird, as they can be as long as a user likes (much to many a user's detriment, I suspect). I thought about it for sure, 2k/2k3 would mean learning the water autotiles and man, those are a MESS.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giuliani