Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    well if its really like DBZ, sadly you wont have power before another 6 episodes.

Could be worst, could be like Naruto, and you would keep being interrupted constantly by flashbacks of when you had warmth and computer browsing.

Get inspiration from St Seiya, gather your Cosmo with friends and group hug to stay warm.
    Jan 24, 2017
    4 people like this.
  2. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    A mere power outage cannot stop someone so dangerously caffeinated!

Seriously though, hope your power returns. No power in the cold really blows :(   
    Jan 24, 2017
    2 people like this.
  3. Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    lol

I remember having to light candles and do all the office work by hand on a Saturday night summer storm. Yeah, the upper management wasn't pleased but we got sh*t DONE.

I even screamed at the superintendent for complaining about 'them' having to clean wax from the carpet. Hell, the JANITOR does all THAT, and they don't complain (the janitor 'Bob' is a gender non-conforming person). If I had of gotten fired for that, I would of sued and won and they knew that so they didn't bother even saying anything to me about it.
    Jan 24, 2017
  4. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I kinda had a total fantasy world where there was some kind of Polynesian civilization in the Say archipelagos...  It was for wide media access and audience.  I never figured out that naming the people who lived there would get me shunned that much and forced me to... urgh!  Make an acquaintance with DragonBallZ!

Really sad... took many years for me to figure out!
    Jan 24, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  5. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    BTW... do not waste too much your phone batteries.  It could max level your crafting skills if you deide to do something manual instead in the meantime.  ^ ^
    Jan 24, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    We sure had some fun here with all the super cell thunderstorm producing crazy powerful tornadoes. My parents in Pasco Co. had a tornado warning. It's scary while talking on the phone to my dad and all the sudden a tornado is coming toward them each minute I talk. Luckily it missed them. ;)
    Jan 24, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *facepalm* You'll never believe that my lack of sleep made me replace one of the main word in @Hollow 1977's reply by...  TOMATOES!  Go ahead read it back and understand my initial confusion!
    Jan 24, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  8. Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    @Marquise* lmfao

@Hollow 1977 Scary! And I know because I've been there but even closer (like taken by damage path closer)...
    Jan 24, 2017
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well, it's on. For now. You see, the strangest part about these outages is the weather is perfectly fine. I dunno, maybe someone hit a pole or something. XD
    Jan 24, 2017
    3 people like this.
  10. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It was out again for a short while. Do not weep for me, RMW. I got my phone charged in time. I should probably call whoever is the person who can tell me what the Heck is going on. 

c:

...c;
    Jan 25, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  11. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Probably your former electric company sabotaging your current electric company's box while laughing maniacally. "This will show the caffeinated one what happens when they decide to go with cheaper rates!" Then your electricity is saved by a superhero... Ethan the repair man. He deserves cookies.

Glad you got your power back! :)
    Jan 25, 2017
    3 people like this.
  12. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    *Gasp* the former electric company strikes again!
    Jan 25, 2017
    2 people like this.
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That, or y'know. Detroit things. 
    At least I got to run my coffee pot today.
    Jan 25, 2017
    3 people like this.
  14. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Is the outage over, now?
    Jan 25, 2017
  15. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ADDENDUM AFTER SCROLLING UP;

Nevermind, I didn't realized how many message were posted before the two I read. 

Detroit huh?  Maybe ask Robocop to watch his consumption of electricity!  ;) I was really imagining you with your blow torch under your coffee pot!
    Jan 25, 2017
    1 person likes this.