Comments on Profile Post by Banjo

1. Ksi
    Ksi
    Hi! Sorry, but I just edited the parts at the time and didn't actually keep them separate files. Looking back it was a very silly thing to do but alas, past me was not very forward-minded in that aspect. If I had them I'd send them your way. >.<;
    Most of them were just edits of the base materials.
    Feb 8, 2017
    Banjo likes this.
  2. Banjo
    Banjo
    Thanks heaps for the reply. That's a shame, but no worries. :) I've already used your images to turn some of those (witch hat and beret so far) into "generator parts" and made them recolourable too. I'll share them when I'm done if that's okay with you?
    Feb 9, 2017
  3. Ksi
    Ksi
    Uh, those parts are probably not for commercial use. IIRC I borrowed them from an at-the-time free-to-use generator-type-thing but it might have been rescinded, so if you're making a commercial project, you might have to scrap them.

The headbands for the elves were edits of one of the base parts, and the hairclips were taken pretty heavy edits from one of the other RTP characters. They should be fine to use.
    Feb 10, 2017
  4. Banjo
    Banjo
    No probs, the only ones I've edited are obvious RTP portrait edits (soldier's helmet, witch's hat, beret and elf headbands) so no problem reposting. I don't care about commercial use for my own stuff but if I post them I will note to others that any limits to using RTP edits also apply to these.
    Feb 13, 2017
  5. Ksi
    Ksi
    PM sent about this~ >.<;
    Feb 20, 2017