Comments on Profile Post by Meike

1. Sarah_yt
    Sarah_yt
    Gaaaah~ KITTY! I've missed you~ How have you been?
    Feb 12, 2017
  2. Meike
    Meike
    Been good :) Have 6 month old boy and hubby and I bought a house in MI (we are in CT where he is from) and are going to move to my hometown. Just poking around these forums as I want to eventually finish a game =_= eventually
    Feb 13, 2017
  3. Sarah_yt
    Sarah_yt
    :D I was wondering how old your bubby was now~ Congrats again :D I'm in the same boat re wanting to finish a game eventually... I keep finding plot holes that then lead to almost total reinventions of the story >.< Lesson learned - don't start making the game until the plot is sorted. So many hours... :p
    Feb 13, 2017
  4. Meike
    Meike
    My goal is to create a very short game, that way I can get at least one done, and move on to the next, slightly bigger game, and so forth. It's a hobby at its core so no really big projects are planned, but I do have an idea for a series of smallish games, where each game is pretty much stand alone.
    Feb 14, 2017
  5. Sarah_yt
    Sarah_yt
    It sounds like you have a much more sensible approach to the whole thing ^_^ Do you have any project threads or anything where I can read up about what you have planned?
    Feb 21, 2017
  6. Meike
    Meike
    No sorry I don't. Mostly because I so frequently put my games down for long periods of time. Even the blog I planned is empty right now. I'll let you know if I get anything set up
    Feb 25, 2017