RPG Maker Forums

Hudell
Hudell
That's cool. Where are you moving to?
Are you abandoning U.S. citizenship? I heard that if you don't, you have to keep paying U.S. taxes even if you never go back.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
The Czech Republic, already over on a provisional visa (my wife's new job helped us out with that and as long as she does well there (which she undoubtedly will) her boss should be able to provide one of the recommendations we need as well.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Moving to Europe? Maybe Russia? Russia is a nice place - lot's of beautiful wilderness. Move to the UK! Construct your own island using plastic bottles and junk, like one bloke did.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
Probably going to keep duel citizenship if we can, just because we still have a lot of family in the States. Looking at all the stuff we need to have though, it could be months at the least or even years before we get it all in order though, figure it's best not to even consider renouncing U.S citizenship until then :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Damn! Didn't notice your other reply stating you're moving to the Czech Republic; Eastern Europe, right? Not too sure where exactly it is, though.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
It's between Germany and Poland, nice little basepoint for traveling around the rest of Europe eventually(which is like 1/3 of the reason we wanted to move, we've basically been all around the U.S. and I was briefly in Japan once but otherwise haven't had the chance to travel) because we'd both like to see more of the world before we get to much older and before the kids start going their own ways.
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
Wish I was that lucky. I would rant but I don't want to show anybody on this site my ugly side. Hope it goes well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
al_hound