Comments on Profile Post by IceDragon

1. Ruby
    Ruby
    O: I'll beat 'em up!
    Oct 31, 2012
  2. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    It's impossible to determine since he never confronts anybody about anything.
    Oct 31, 2012
  3. Lowell
    Lowell
    Does it matter, let people fight their fights the way they want.
    Oct 31, 2012
  4. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    The way he wants to fight this fight is to get other people to fight it for him. I'm just tired of all the usual nonsense that comes wrapped up with this whenever it happens.
    Oct 31, 2012
  5. Lowell
    Lowell
    If they want to do it let them, it's not affecting me in any way so I don't care much about it.
    Oct 31, 2012
  6. Lowell
    Lowell
    I stopped getting involved in the nonsense that pops up on random forums ages ago since it was a blatant waste of time, people need to learn to do the same.
    Oct 31, 2012
  7. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    There's a solution here, and it isn't posting multiple lines in someone's update about how little you care.
    Oct 31, 2012
  8. PK8
    PK8
    ...What is this about? o.o
    Oct 31, 2012
  9. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    It's about how Monobear's naked bum is the perfect shape, and my hip line is super outrageous.
    Oct 31, 2012
  10. Lowell
    Lowell
    Other than silence there is always ignoring what someone else says?

Either way let the kids be kids, if they don't grow up and learn from it that's their issue.
    Oct 31, 2012
  11. Ruby
    Ruby
    Right? You're saying you're not getting involved, but you are. You obviously care much more than you should. Leave this guys status alone and stop talking trash. Nobody wants to hear it, from ANY of you. Take this to PMs, please and thank you.
    Oct 31, 2012
  12. Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Dammit did I miss something again?
    Oct 31, 2012
  13. Archeia
    Archeia
    I'm locking this o_O
    Oct 31, 2012