RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Not me... been a while since I've been excited about anything Nintendo has done. I'm tired of their gimmicks and just want some really fun games to play. Which... they don't have right now.
Trihan
Trihan
I wasn't, but then I read this post.
Hudell
Hudell
Yup, although I'm not getting the switch yet (the price here is 1.000 USD). Nintendo is pretty much the only company that still cares about local multiplayer, so I'll get the switch in respect to that even if they take some time to release more games I like.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Oh, wow. That local price is crazy! But, I love Nintendo for many of the same reasons. I really just love local multiplayer. I've also been a huge fan of many of their IPs for pretty much my entire life. They aren't perfect and I agree with much of the criticism, but I still adore much of what they make.
Trihan
Trihan
I'll probably hold off on getting mine until the price drops as well.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Mine will be here on the 3rd :D. Gotta love Amazon.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Same! We were fortunate enough to snatch up a bundle preorder from Amazon. We very methodically saved some bonus money from last year to absorb the cost.
taarna23
taarna23
No... I need a job first. It was a no-brainer for me before I lost my job - March was slated to be a 3-paycheck month.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
*hugs*
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Still own a Wii u, so I'll get a BOW only, but not at release cause I just had to buy a new stronger laptop before starting my IT degree.b
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
And I'm still struggling to get the state to recognize my overseas activity time for unemployment money rights.
Sharm
Sharm
I'm not as excited for BOW. Large usually equals bland. I much prefer small and tightly planned. But I'll keep an open mind. Once the game is out, reviews are in, and the hype has died down I'll look at it again, see if it's worth while.
BoredSoul
BoredSoul
I forgot the Switch is a thing....
Er...
I own a Wii.... I'm not a grandpa, I swear.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
I can start the eventing :3
(For the no travel jam)
I feel like I'm living in a ghost town.
Tried playing Panzer Dragoon Remake to fill the empty hole in my heart due to no Star Fox on Switch. Finished it with an even bigger hole. Nothing compares to Star Fox :'(
Is there not a police Character sprite for mv?
... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankh9z