RPG Maker Forums

Reapergurl
Reapergurl
Then, may I suggest you listen to Summer Song?
Sharm
Sharm
So this is your fault.
bokunoyuki
bokunoyuki
yah, we just saw snow out here LOL
taarna23
taarna23
Winter's been so odd here. Got up yesterday and t was snowing hard. Late in the afternoon there was less snow on the ground than the day before.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
In the past few days, it dropped 40 degrees and went from severe thunderstorms to snow showers. Yep, you guys caught me. I did this! I accidentally used my magical instruments instead of my regular ones.
Sharm
Sharm
*tisk tisk* Well, magical instruments are better than magical swamp coolers. We always get our last snow the day after he gets his set up to run for the summer.
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
So you're to blame? You took the nice 50F weather away from me?
taarna23
taarna23
@Sharm Sounds less silly than here, to be honest. The right times during spring and fall, you need the air conditioner AND the furnace!
Sharm
Sharm
Oh no, that's completely true here, but if you've got a swamp cooler instead of AC you have to keep it winterized for as late as possible otherwise you risk some serious problems. So most people who do suffer through the chaos of spring and fall and save the cooler for summer.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuphoriaInteractive