RPG Maker Forums

Schlangan
Schlangan
The change to the new forum has unfortunately wiped out the former follower list.
Marquise*
Marquise*
It didn't make it all on mine but it kinda bugs from times to times... By somewhere else I could see them all then, some were still displaying the FOLLOW button once on their page and some others I thought I lost weren't as if it was never missing o_O *insert electronic version of the Twilight Zone music*
cabfe
cabfe
You also don't receive an alert when someone you follow posts a new Status. You have to manually check the News Feed for that... Easily missable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elvun