Comments on Profile Post by callmedan

1. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, there's bad news and good news. The bad news is your growth has likely peaked. The good news is you're taller than me! :D
    Mar 15, 2017
    Stanley likes this.
  2. Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    Keep thinking you're still 18 and fool your brain. That way you'll keep increasing your height. If that's too complicated, do some stretching exercise.
    Mar 15, 2017
  3. callmedan
    callmedan
    @taarna23 That's one of the worst news in my life XD For the good news, phew..
    @Lee Sang If I could fool my brain, I should be near 2m now, haha.
    Mar 15, 2017
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    Being too tall is not good either, it can cause every sort of health problems and besides, 165cm is not that short.
    Trust me that I saw really short people around here, some not even reaching my shoulders. I think they were under 150cm.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Susan, Marsigne and callmedan like this.
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Being small has its advantages. Physical space is becoming quite the commodity in much of the developed world, anyone who has been on an airplane can attest to this. But, for me, I always have enough leg and head space. I can pack several outfits in one bag and don't need to check anything. Several cars are getting small. A lot of technology is getting small. I actually really like being short.
    Mar 15, 2017
    taarna23, Marsigne and callmedan like this.