Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Amnell

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm crap at DIY. I thought men were meant to be good at it. xD I can come up with some whacky solutions on the fly, though. I created a polytunnel roof cleaner, before; nothing more than a long stick with two sponges secured to one end. People laughed, but it worked. :D
    Mar 25, 2017
    Alexander Amnell and Marsigne like this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    "Oh, drats! I broke a plastic part in the refrigerator."

"Actually, Ma'am. You split the very fabric of space time and unleashed an uncontrollable worm hole. The quote I'm givin' you is a bit--steep. It will also take two weeks to get the parts ordered and shipped."
    Mar 25, 2017
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Mar 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ms Littlefish Ha-ha! Fridges. Don't fridges contain a volatile gas which has to be removed carefully? I wonder if there's a chance they can explode? Call of Duty: Fridge Warfare.

Haha! He keeps finding more problems to fix. It's exactly like going to the dentist; you go for one problem, then you find out you need all sorts of work done.
    Mar 25, 2017
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ha, you thought you just needed your teeth cleaned. Foolish, foolish patients.
    Mar 25, 2017
  6. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Ugh, there's just always another step. Start out trying to fix a simple piece of a toilet, turns out the water won't shut all the way and when I try to turn it a little more it breaks the bearing. Buy a new valve and I have to break the tube to get it out of the old valve, so I have to go and buy a new tube...then the valve on the main decides to seize up so I can't turn the water back on.
    Mar 26, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.