RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Ha-ha! I shouldn't laugh, but this kind of stuff happens more than it should. $250 for an ancient water boiler part. Maybe you can get lucky exploring a junkyard? Do you have carboot sales over there? Over here, people gather in open spaces, on certain days, and sell stuff they no longer want from their cars, vans, etc. You can sometimes find really old, and even priceless, stuff at them.
Dalph
Dalph
Just for curiosity, how big is the thing anyway? My father repairs those and many other appliances too and that price is really ridiculous even for an outdated part.
Dalph
Dalph
I mean, now I don't know how big that water heater is but here in Italy a whole new water heater of 80 liters (considered large sized) costs only 50 bucks, unless you have something that is at least the triple of this size.
Reactions: Susan
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
It is a plastic knob with a coupler for a couple of valve gates in a metal box, it is absurd for anyone to claim it costs more than the heater as a whole to machine them just because they're a few years old. I've half a mind to ask my brother to machine and mail me one based on it's specifications, though that is highly illegal everywhere.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR