Trihan
Is this for your DW game?
The007who
The007who
No, not really.
Dalph
Dalph
Why hiring someone for dialogues?
Isn't it better to learn how to write them by yourself?
If you struggle at it, the best way to learn is practice.

Another small tip would be to read the dialogues out loud and make sure they go smoothly.
That as such, will help you identify where the dialogues are clunky and need to be rewritten.
The007who
The007who
@Dalph Well, that is the point. I don't really know if a dialogue is natural.

P.S. Is your avatar from a fairy cartoon? Shoot, can't remember the name of the show...
Reapergurl
Reapergurl
@The007who Fairly Odd Parents.

Dialogue writing is not exactly something one can just pick up...

I'd help but I'm Up to my Neck in syntax and filing...
Trihan
Trihan
Likewise, I'm up to mine in MV plugin commission requests, Visual Basic for Applications, and dealing with support tickets.
Kes
Kes
Please note, Status Updates are not for recruitment (even tangentially). If you want someone to help you with your dialogues, please post in the appropriate forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDesires