Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    And P5 will have to be BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING to top it. Automata is already in my list of favorite games of all time, along with the original Nier.
    Mar 31, 2017
  2. Knayter
    Knayter
    Lol I only play NiER: Automata for those "things" on 2B (admit it, I meant everyone did that when they play the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
    Mar 31, 2017
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I would have played it regardless. I am a huge fan of Yoko Taro's work. Nier is one of my favorite games of all time (actually still like it ever so slightly more than Automata).
    Mar 31, 2017
    Alexander Amnell likes this.
  4. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Knayter those "things" are actually 1/4of the reason I've hesitated on Automata so far (never cared for how Kaine dressed either), the other 3/4 being my continued disappointment in sequels this generation.

Knowing how much of a devoted Nier fan Touchfuzzy is though. Him vouching for it pretty much pushes me over the edge from hesitation into buying as I also loved the original Nier.
    Apr 1, 2017
  5. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Persona 5 is supposed to be good according to reviews. Looks like they took all the loved aspects of the prior game and incorporated it into the new one. Its exactly what fans want in a sequel. As for the negatives, you basically meet the same exact character types you've already meet in previous games. Read the story kind of drags near the end to.
    Apr 1, 2017
  6. Kes
    Kes
    Does :Automata 'work' if you haven't played the original?
    Apr 1, 2017
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    It does, for the most part the story is self contained, there are a few little details that knowing Nier's story will help, but they are all background details and not important to the story it is telling.
    Apr 4, 2017
    Vox Novus likes this.