Stanley
Stanley
We all have to start somewhere, have faith in yourself
RetroBoy
RetroBoy
That depends, who was the character?
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
You should see "Tropes are not bad". Though, it does help to differentiate yourself a little bit. I think there was a book out there once upon a time for "Character Creation" with D&D and you got to roll on a list of things. One of those categories was "Quirks". Consider adding one or two quirks to your character to make them interesting.
Sharm
Sharm
When I see stuff like that I think "Man, I did this so well the professionals are doing the same thing."
StrawberrySmiles
StrawberrySmiles
@RetroBoy - He was a character in an anime I decided to try out. The only difference was that my character has pointed ears. XD

@Sharm - Hahah, that's a good way to look at it!
Sharm
Sharm
It's too easy to get down on yourself. Take the wins where you can.
RetroBoy
RetroBoy
Yeah but I wanted to know which anime. :p
Caitlin
Caitlin
When I started to develop a character that I've been working with for quite awhile, he was rather unique until I started to watch anime, read manga and watch Korean dramas only to find a character like him. It turns out that he a typical character type in Asia, but not so much in the US. So, I agree, with Sharm 1000%. You must be doing something right.
Haydeos
Haydeos
"There's nothing new under the sun."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.
Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clairenova