Comments on Profile Post by Tea's Jams

1. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    I love it! Imagine... You are creating life!
    May 6, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  2. EliteZeon
    EliteZeon
    Towns are tricky to pull off right. I never managed to get a good result.

Try starting out with a path layout and the elevation levels first. Toss in buildings following that. See if that helps.
    May 6, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  3. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Hmm, yes elevations, I almost neglected to add that in this town, Thank you!
    May 6, 2017
    EliteZeon likes this.
  4. Rieker
    Rieker
    Ugh, I've had my town map open for weeks and just can't decide on the right buildings for it. I know I need to start in the center and work my way out, but that's all I've managed to accomplish lol
    May 6, 2017
    Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Towns are fun. Take inspiration from your own town\village\city. You can even make them unrealistic - multi-tiered cities, towns built into mountains, flying towns, a whole city in a single tower, etc. You don't need to stick to the boring dirt road, inn, and shop layout.
    May 6, 2017
    Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
  6. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Haha, It's funny you should mention it( @The Stranger ) The one I am currently working on is full of crazies who built a tower for all of them to live in due to the belief that some catastrophic event was going to happen in the near future, while their houses slowly fall into decay... Hmm maybe I smell a mass suicide in the future...
    May 6, 2017
    Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
  7. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I like to make a landscape, then add one building at a time. Try to think about what kind of people live there and accommodate them accordingly, yknow?
    May 6, 2017
    Tea's Jams and The Stranger like this.