Guiguimu likes this.
  2. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    No, more like furniture and stuff.
    May 31, 2017
    Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
  3. chungsie
    chungsie
    oh, that I can do somewhat, not very well, even traditionally. I suppose it depends on the style more or less.
    May 31, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  4. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I'm learning a lot about graphic art in the past two months, so probably soon I'll be able to, I'll be making diagonal stuff all over the place! I'm just impatient with myself. :p
    May 31, 2017
    Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
  5. chungsie
    chungsie
    well with 4 directional games, diagonal art can be achieved just by a set direction combination like up and right, or left and down. If there were more possible camera views it would definitely be difficult. I tried making a diagonally placed chair for a comic panel once, it was terrible :p
    May 31, 2017
    Tea's Jams and Guiguimu like this.
  6. bis1994
    bis1994
    A good way to acheive it (or any movement animation too), is drawing first only contourns and fill it up with a solid color, then try to rotate the perspective before start to shading/adding light. I'm struggling to learn perspective, but I've got good results with this technique!!
    May 31, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Practice practice practice! You are good with curves? Also, look at expressionist architectures. It might help a wee bit if you just take a pen and paper and kinda note sketch what you like and find it! Also,maybe typing isometric graphic view might help you. I have myself some iso sheets at home. :D
    Jun 1, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.