Comments on Profile Post by leenat40

1. UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie
    Depends on how long your beta version of the game is. And how detailed the feedback has to be.
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  2. leenat40
    leenat40
    Well... It's the full game. (Though the full game is about 4-5 hours). The feedback should mostly focus on the story. Everything else is secondary.
    Jun 7, 2017
  3. UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie
    That's alright. I'll send you my feedback within one week :)
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  4. leenat40
    leenat40
    Alright. Thank you.
    Jun 7, 2017
  5. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You'd be best posting this under project recruitment, just because these don't stay posted on the front page for long and testers don't usually come here looking for things to test.
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  6. J0pac
    J0pac
    Even tho I saw Driftwoods let's play of your game and pretty much agree with all his complaints,I was really willing to try your game.But when I got two shot three time in a row by the first enemy in the game I just imedietly quit...
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  7. J0pac
    J0pac
    Anyway If you want I could give you some of my impressions from those few minutes that I've played
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  8. leenat40
    leenat40
    @J0pac did you dodge the attacks?
    Jun 7, 2017
  9. J0pac
    J0pac
    @leenat40 I would've If only the enemy wasn't using "Dabsleish" all the time...Anyway I gave it another go and got to the part when you fight three shadow...They can't hit me(dodge is op) but I can't do anything to them either as they heal all the time.
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  10. Tatsumaro
    Tatsumaro
    sign me in :)
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  11. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    I tried it some days ago but tha battle system made me quit early.
    Jun 7, 2017
    leenat40, UgyBoogie and J0pac like this.
  12. Kes
    Kes
    Please continue this conversation in the thread for the game. Status Updates is not for this type of discussion.
    Jun 8, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  13. leenat40
    leenat40
    I see... Maybe I should get rid of combat entirely, and just focus on the story?
    Jun 8, 2017