Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie
    All the above mentioned things are working fine for me after the update. Although I'm having other problems. Game keeps telling me that some images failed to load, even thou I can clearly see them ingame.
    Jun 8, 2017
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Some doodads work for me, but far from all actually. I tried increasing the cache, but it doesn't do anything. The screen resolution... I tried everything that came to my mind. Yanfly's engine core, the community core... I even tried using the sole community core in my brand new blank project. It increases the width of the window, but doesn't resize my res.
    Jun 8, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Oh, nevermind. The game actually resizes. The title menu is still shrinked though...
    Jun 8, 2017
  4. UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie
    That's really strange. Are you sure you followed the update instructions correctly? My resolution and doodads are fine. (Also worked out my image problem, simply a typo)
    Jun 8, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I did all updates properly. Found out something interesting though...
    In my blank project I have no idea what doesn't resize the title screen.
    In my normal project it's Grid free doodads that, for some unknown reason, keep my title menu shrinked. But I don't know why, because GFD don't influence the title screen at all... :D
    Jun 8, 2017
    Alexander Hawksmoor likes this.