Comments on Profile Post by leenat40

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I would say at least a little, even if at the very end of the first game. Maybe not a full reveal, but enough that the player doesn't feel robbed.
    Jun 18, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  2. leenat40
    leenat40
    Well... In the first game there are hints of him in a form of collectible letters. (In which the main villain talk with his brother. (Before he becomes the villain) And those letters set up, why he becomes a villain.
    Jun 18, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  3. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    You could totally pull of waiting too, imo though. Look at the Sherlock Holmes series, or the flash, they held off reveals for a long time only giving tidbits here and there and fans love it. (I guess the thing I think you might be risking is, what if you get a fan base, have not revealed yet and something happens so that your not able to release the next installment(s) ...tbc
    Jun 18, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  4. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    for a long time or ever, you could hurt your reputation that way. to be on the safe side if I were holding off a reveal until a later game, I would be sure to have the other installments done, or almost done before it's release.)
    Jun 18, 2017
    leenat40 likes this.
  5. leenat40
    leenat40
    I'll probably reveal it in the dlc as the plot is 90% done and half of the maps are finished as well.
    Jun 18, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.