Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Like all the time? Or sometimes?
    Jun 21, 2017
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Apparently all the time. But I'm finally beginning to understand why the doctors wanted to suspend me from work. Well, I'm unemployed anyway rn. This just slowed down the process of me getting a job, because it was a job application that sent me flying from doctor to doctor :)
    Jun 21, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I've been also given a suggestion to visit psychiatrist due to my mental health and I was suspected of doing drugs, because something must be causing increased hr and it wasn't anything about my blood...
    Jun 21, 2017
  4. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    My friend has this called tachycardia. She has ta take beta blockers cuzz it goes so fast (round 200bpm) an skips an she faints.
    Jun 21, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    It is called tachycardia if it's over 100 bpm. I'm around 100 bpm, so I'm still ok... I'm just very susceptible to nausea and fainting in hot weather and other extreme weather conditions (like thick and wet air, it is suffocating and nauseating for me).
    Jun 21, 2017
  6. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    That sounds terrible. :(
    Jun 21, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Hehe, ikr... I used to love swinging on a swing during a thunderstorm and watching lightnings... But I can't really do it anymore :/
    Jun 21, 2017
    fiddlesticks and Tea's Jams like this.