Comments on Profile Post by HexMozart88

1. Stanley
    Stanley
    wow. is it AI-based, can it be done as AI, or just some SAI-like drawing editor??
    Jun 22, 2017
  2. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It's a little bit like Photoshop, though for now it only does pixel art (the one area at which I'm no good, LOL) What do you mean by AI? If you explain what you mean, perhaps I can make an AI-based version for you, if you wish. ^w^ Here's an example of what it does (with my attempts at drawing my OC.)
    Jun 22, 2017
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ignore the little speck in the corner. That's just the mouse cursor.
    Jun 22, 2017
  4. Stanley
    Stanley
    I might have phrased my...thought wrong. What I meant by AI is that can the drawing system be triggered by an NPC as in, an NPC do it without you controlling them? what the hell man now I realised, that would be Google-Apple-Microsoft-level tech, sorry ahaa
    Jun 23, 2017
  5. Stanley
    Stanley
    Good, it can do some basic function, that's a good start
    Jun 23, 2017
  6. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Hmm, well, making it work like that may not actually be too hard. All of the squares are events, so I can just have them activate in a specific pattern.
    Jun 23, 2017
  7. Stanley
    Stanley
    Oh okay. I think if planned and executed well this feature could boost the gameplay of your game
    Jun 23, 2017
  8. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    *scratches chin* Very probably. May not use this in my current game, since it doesn't fit, but maybe in a later one. But let me know if there are any systems I can make for you in the future. ^w^
    Jun 24, 2017
    Stanley likes this.
  9. Stanley
    Stanley
    I see, okay you do that. Okay Hex thanks for the offer, kind bruh. First, I need to finish up my writing xD
    Jun 24, 2017