RPG Maker Forums

Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
A djinn's lair. A dragons lair, all red, firey and gold. A temple devoted to a fire spirit... hope any of these help
UgyBoogie
UgyBoogie
Umm... hell?
Iliketea
Iliketea
A forest in fall would be something new...
mlogan
mlogan
Another planet?
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
An American style desert with red sand and rocky red hills.

Or what about an abandoned factory overflowing with molten steel.

Nothing wrong with the tried and true Volcano though
Titris Thrawns
Titris Thrawns
Temple of Doom-esque may work. Blood sacrifice mixed with fire. Or something related to passion/love. Invert the usual "red = anger grrrr!" trope into "Passion, Love, happiness and party time!". Huh. I suppose the 4th of July will be a mix of both of those...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mons10VN