RPG Maker Forums

Soul
Soul
What sort of map?
Sharm
Sharm
Did you get denied? A single map request is fine.
OnlyMe_
OnlyMe_
@Soul: A city/capital map (medieval/fantasy themed). I can't come up with an idea to even start making this city-themed map of mine.

@Sharm: well not really, I asked a mod where should I request maps since it's officially not a resource, and he said that maps can't be requested (except of course if I recruit a map designer), but recruiting a map designer to make only one map is kinda overkill isn't it?
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, which is why a request for one is okay. If it was more or a really big and complex map then you'd need to recruit or request from a mapping resource workshop. it used to not be allowed which is probably why you got the answer you did. Different mods are in charge of different sections.
OnlyMe_
OnlyMe_
@Sharm so where should I make my thread? Is Resource Request fine? I don't want to get in trouble xD
Soul
Soul
I don't mind making you such a map. Just let me know the tiles you want me to use, if any in particular.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purplesauce