RPG Maker Forums

djDarkX
djDarkX
Yeah, Photobucket is no longer viable as an image hoster for people that aren't high paid professionals. Imgur is still really good, but I prefer puush. Just wish it had a working Linux client...
BCj
BCj
Imgur is also from Photobucket though, so I don't trust that.. :/ what's puush like?
djDarkX
djDarkX
Simple, no frills image hosting service. Although, if some images are not viewed, after some time, they get removed. If you know for sure they'll be seen, they will always be up and with the Windows client, it's easy to upload images, either screenshots or normal images. I was actually introduced to it by Archeia a couple years ago, haha!
BCj
BCj
Okay I got Puush for the time being. Hope my images stay online. Do they count as hits if someone opens up my forum shop?
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Where did you get the idea that Imgur is from Photobucket? Imgur is an entirely separate company that began as a dedicated image host that doesn't suck for Reddit. I'm fairly certain they're their own, separate company from anything else.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
I'll have to move all my pictures today -_- Photobucket instead of offering me solutions, is giving me problems. I hate you, Photobucket! I'm not coming back.
I think I'll just go with good ol' Dropbox.
BCj
BCj
Failry certain I read htat it was owned by Photobucket. Anyway, imgur also has this ToS
BCj
BCj
don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do or if you do anything illegal, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com.
BCj
BCj
So yeah GL with that.. :/
bgillisp
bgillisp
Yeah, for $400 a year you can host your own site. I think I'll be shopping for image hosting sites later today myself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:Here comes a better driver AI. I sent some monks to pacify angry car drivers who previously just run over people without any consideration of life.
(Sorry, no English version of the video this time.)
Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
una5865