Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    That's great! :kaopride: In skyrim I can't survive alone, so I have 3 slaves.
    Jul 7, 2017
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't have Skyrim, only Oblivion :) However, the difficulty curve is just ridiculous, so building a character that have been able to survive on 60% difficulty is a great accomplishment. Not that it matters though as I decided to play it on 50% difficulty anyway :D
    Jul 8, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  3. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Weellll, not that I can say much about it, because I play DS, but games are supposed to make us have fun and decrease stress, so yes, 50% is great! :kaopride: (even so, seems a lot still)
    Jul 8, 2017
  4. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    But I have a confession to make... In Skyrim... When bosses or stronger enemies are too strong... *whisper* I decrease difficulty to Novice... Yeah, I know... It's wrong :kaocry:
    Jul 8, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    In Oblivion you don't have Novice, etc. You only have a meter from... Left to right.
    50% difficulty is is only fair, because the damage modifiers are fair. At the lowest difficulty your damage is multiplied by 3 and their damage is only 1/3 and at the highest difficulty it is flipped. Lowest difficulty would be a waste, since I can three shot a wolf, twelve shot an ogre and even humans provide a little challenge.
    Jul 8, 2017
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not like I'm some sort of a hardcore freak, but I seek from every game to challenge me. Not to be overly hard, but not to be overly easy. And frankly, it's quite regardless of game genre... Even sim dating games are kind of dull for me, because I've never seen a dating sim that would pose a challenge.
    Jul 8, 2017
  7. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yes, I like challenging games a lot, my favorite being Dark Souls II. But liking those don't make someone a hardcore freak, just a gamer. Yeah, I agree there on the lowest dif if it is that easy. I never played Oblivion, so sorry for not knowing that stuff ^^'' what type of character do you like the most? And have fun!
    Jul 9, 2017
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Sorry, I didn't get notified about that last comment :D Basically I build any types of characters and pick classes accordingly. Fighter class - Male redguard. Mage - Female Breton (tried High elf once, not worth it). Sneaker - Female Khajit. And well, that's about it, hehe :D
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    I never reach too high levels though, because efficient leveling is a drag. For the warrior I can go for 7-10 levels if I want to have some cool artifacts from Daedras. Mage will go for lv 3. Once I went for lv 7 and the monsters were so sturdy that I couldn't beat them with my minions. And Khajit is fine due to huge sneak damage ^_^
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    However, the fighting redguard was the first character that could ever survive past 50% difficulty with no issues for me... Perhaps it is due to the huge raw damage he has. I always pick the Lord for fighting classes too, because 90 hp regen is simply priceless... And no need to worry about anything :)
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  11. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    I chose characters accordingly to what I want to build too xD Yeah, I guess ESV is easier in the damage scale damage. I have a 50 mage high elf, but I never use her special power. xD that regen is op! At least in low levels. No wonder it is a good pick!
    Jul 11, 2017
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    It is "op" even in higher levels, because it is still the 2nd most efficient healing spell in the whole game, healing 90 hp for 50 mana. It's also a lesser power, which makes this birthsign very viable for any build I can imagine. And the fact that you gain 25% weakness against fire is pretty much negligible :)
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  13. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Hm... That's interesting. Good thing there are no enemy dragons, right? xD But seriously, I'm starting to get really curious about that game. No wonder my husband misses playing it u.u
    Jul 11, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  14. Poryg
    Poryg
    There are no dragons, but the progressively tougher opponents make up for it a great deal, especially the Daedras. And my high elf magic run is simply unforgettable. High elves have natural weakness against fire and cold magic (25%) and I picked the Apprentice class (+100 mana, but 100% weakness to magic). So I had to watch out, since even a stupid lightning could kill me.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    Funnily enough, when I pick Breton, he has more mana (the same intelligence as High elf, but as a bonus he receives 50 mana) and at the same time has 50% magic resistance, but that's a side note :) Anyway, with my constantly naked (armor reduces magical effectiveness) high elf I went to close a gate of Oblivion in Kvatch.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    Since I was lv 8 though, the daedra were quite powerful. And what a surprise, I met a daedric lord. And before he started shooting fireballs against me, he casted a spell on me that drained 150 mana from me... Which means I lost pretty much all mana and as a spellcaster and against a daedric spellcaster there was therefore only one way... Rush for the crystal to close the gate! :D
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  17. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Ahah well, it sucks to lose mana like that. Gotta think positive, being naked means you can run faster! And it worked, right?
    Well, in Skyrim mine is a light armor mage, and like I said before, I have 3 slaves xD I can fight alone, I just think it's funny to have moving chests.
    Jul 11, 2017
  18. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    TES is a great series, for all I have heard, it's a bigger world than I originally thought. What you explained to me, the difficulty and class related stuff, seems really interesting. I would like to play that race with that class, just for the challenge xD
    Jul 11, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    Sure, be my guest I guess :)
    Indeed, being naked means I can run faster and since high elves are the biggest of them all, they run the fastest of them all. But the stairs are so narrow that it definitely doesn't feel the best to try to avoid these massive daedras :D
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  20. Poryg
    Poryg
    TES is a great series, but TES Arena has very sluggish controls. I wasn't able to get even out of that stupid dungeon, because even if I tried the whole keyboard, I just couldn't interact with items and stuff.But I'll be sure to get the Morrowind one day... And civilization series, but that is off topic :D
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  21. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    ^^
    Ahah I can imagine: a naked elf trying to run from daedra! That was something worth seeing! Bethesda has some weird bugs, but hey, without those bugs it wasn't Bethesda, right xD Civilization never heard much or played... I have to get updated!
    Jul 11, 2017
  22. Poryg
    Poryg
    Civilization piqued my interest due to Gandhi's at first bug, but later inside joke. Check it out if you want :D
    Jul 12, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  23. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Will do, sir! Thanks for the tip!!! ^^
    Jul 12, 2017
  24. Poryg
    Poryg
    Haha, I'm no sir, I'm a... Well, I don't even know what am I anymore, considering how long have I been at home... :D
    Jul 12, 2017