Comments on Profile Post by Backwardskey

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Eww, that sounds gross. :p
    Jul 8, 2017
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    I found this 4 step guide made by sir Gyrop, in a disclaimer he says that it was the best thing he's ever felt!
    Step one: Find a disposable usb drive or mp3 player and copy the files on it
    Step two: Place the usb drive inside a pot and heat it up until it melts. Note: Use cold pots to minimize the risk of explosion! It will explode anyway though, so be sure to take safety precautions.
    Jul 8, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Step three: Pour the liquid inside an injector. You want to do this inside a low pressure room to make sure the liquid can be as cold as possible before it returns back to solid state.
    Step four: Inject the liquid into your bloodstream.
    Warning: Can cause serious health issues like burns, suffocation from hot and low pressure air, metal poisoning and death.
    Jul 8, 2017
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    If you wish to try a less dangerous, but more painful method, you can just melt the usb drive in a strong acid. Just be sure to remove the plastic cover first, since plastic fibers don't react to acids, and then inject it just like with the previous guide.
    Jul 8, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  5. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Um, eww,@Poryg that's even grosser...
    Jul 8, 2017
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    And even so I didn't stutter for a second, even though I have a phobia of syringes... :D
    Jul 8, 2017