Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Still, it was amazing that my good ol' reliable Maxthon cloud browser was absolutely screwed, because it's a Chrome based browser and therefore has problems with loading WebGL textures. Seriously, until I saw that I would have never thought I would ever find use for Microsoft edge besides downloading Maxthon...
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Humility is good, but it's also important to have faith in yourself. :) A bit hypocritical coming from me; a man whose faith has dwindled to the point of self-hate.
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not about faith, it is about realism. I learn many things, but none too well. Except for English and Czech :D I also know basic Finnish, basic Russian and intermediate French, but too lazy to study them deep. I know slightly intermediate python, slightly intermediate javascript and basic ruby, yet I won't study them further.
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I have gigantic experience in eventing, yet I have never gone in a single game past 8 maps. Do you need more examples? :D
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    . I could never learn a programming language, simply because it doesn't interest me. Like yourself, i know bits and pieces from a few languages (Romanian, German, Latin) but am not fluent in any outside of my native tongue.
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    So far my only accomplishment in rpg maker has been a 1 map multiplayer deathmatch created just to prove that it was possible to create a hotseat multiplayer game in rpg maker 2k3, even though the controls would be absolutely dumb :D
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Discipline is vital to do anything, else you'll always give up. At least you're aware of your flaws, which is a good sign. :D
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    The game had no menu and custom ABS, but still, not worth bragging :D
    Jul 10, 2017
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    No, not worth bragging about. However, even the smallest step forward is progress. :) I often end up destroying my own work, so I know what it's like to rarely achieve anything beyond ideas.
    Jul 10, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    I am always aware of my flaws, but lazy to do anything about them, which is kind of my problem :(
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I like you, Poryg. I like you because you remind me of myself. :)
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    Given the circumstances, I'm not sure if I should be happy or mad about it... But in the end I don't really mind :)
    Jul 11, 2017
  13. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    I learnt many things from this conversation... Seriously, I did.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Guiguimu, The Stranger and Poryg like this.