Comments on Profile Post by Kwerty

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    If you're advertising it here... I'll take a look at it :) I'll give you a review after I'm done. Just be prepared, I'm a kind of a harsh and cruel being :(
    I just hope that that one file is an installer and not a game file, because the computer often crashes the one-file-games to free RAM.
    Jul 12, 2017
  2. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Review away Poryg! It's only around 5-7 hours to finish :) hope you enjoy it,
    Jul 12, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'll try my best to finish it, but if Kraken beats me two more times, I will stop, because I won't be counting on luck.
    Jul 12, 2017
    Kwerty likes this.
  4. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Kraken is tough Poryg! But there are some strong enemies in there to level up with. He is the toughest enemy!
    Jul 12, 2017
  5. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    You could try using the nempo blast to stun him
    Jul 12, 2017
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, Kraken disappointed me pretty much like whole game balance.
    Before Kraken it was easy. But suddenly Kraken came. And I won't be pushing my luck when I take so much hp from him and then he casts 4 heals on the row, efectively reducing my efforts to 0. True, my lowest hero was only lv 7, but still, that is crazy.
    Jul 12, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    He seems to be immune to stun. I spent so many electric spells on him and didn't stun him even once. Not to mention, this guy and the Samurai are the only two that hit hard.
    Jul 12, 2017
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    I even tried to cast the ice nempo to confuse him... Nope. The only states I've been able to inflict on him were blind (useless, since he mostly casts spells) and fire force, which gives him fire resistance.
    Jul 12, 2017
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'll be writing a detailed report on the game forum topic. Don't make it disappoint you though. Balancing the game is very difficult... And honestly, I've yet to playtest a game that will have a good balance.
    Jul 12, 2017
  10. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Leveling up in the dungeon and visiting the local shops will definitely help you against the final chapter boss Poryg if you're wanting to revisit. Will look out for your review!
    Jul 12, 2017
  11. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Thanks for trying it out :)
    Jul 12, 2017
  12. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    as a side note, you will definitely want to have Kuros next Flame level! Did you also make sure all characters had the best gearing?
    Jul 12, 2017
  13. Kes
    Kes
    Status Update rules include "don't ask people to check your thread." This sort of detailed discussion belongs in your game thread, not here.
    Jul 12, 2017
  14. Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Noted for future. Sorry Kes.
    Jul 13, 2017
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    This isn't really asking people to check your thread though, only to check your game, which is acceptable, since rules are limiting advertising of only commercial games.
    Jul 13, 2017
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    At least if I remember the rules correctly.
    Jul 13, 2017