RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
If you're advertising it here... I'll take a look at it :) I'll give you a review after I'm done. Just be prepared, I'm a kind of a harsh and cruel being :(
I just hope that that one file is an installer and not a game file, because the computer often crashes the one-file-games to free RAM.
Kwerty
Kwerty
Review away Poryg! It's only around 5-7 hours to finish :) hope you enjoy it,
Poryg
Poryg
I'll try my best to finish it, but if Kraken beats me two more times, I will stop, because I won't be counting on luck.
Reactions: Kwerty
Kwerty
Kwerty
Kraken is tough Poryg! But there are some strong enemies in there to level up with. He is the toughest enemy!
Kwerty
Kwerty
You could try using the nempo blast to stun him
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, Kraken disappointed me pretty much like whole game balance.
Before Kraken it was easy. But suddenly Kraken came. And I won't be pushing my luck when I take so much hp from him and then he casts 4 heals on the row, efectively reducing my efforts to 0. True, my lowest hero was only lv 7, but still, that is crazy.
Poryg
Poryg
He seems to be immune to stun. I spent so many electric spells on him and didn't stun him even once. Not to mention, this guy and the Samurai are the only two that hit hard.
Poryg
Poryg
I even tried to cast the ice nempo to confuse him... Nope. The only states I've been able to inflict on him were blind (useless, since he mostly casts spells) and fire force, which gives him fire resistance.
Poryg
Poryg
I'll be writing a detailed report on the game forum topic. Don't make it disappoint you though. Balancing the game is very difficult... And honestly, I've yet to playtest a game that will have a good balance.
Kwerty
Kwerty
Leveling up in the dungeon and visiting the local shops will definitely help you against the final chapter boss Poryg if you're wanting to revisit. Will look out for your review!
Kwerty
Kwerty
Thanks for trying it out :)
Kwerty
Kwerty
as a side note, you will definitely want to have Kuros next Flame level! Did you also make sure all characters had the best gearing?
Kes
Kes
Status Update rules include "don't ask people to check your thread." This sort of detailed discussion belongs in your game thread, not here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?
That moment when you realize your game size without the sound is 51.1 MB.... But with it (unoptimized as it is) it's 156 MB.... I guess it's time to do a bit of sound optimizing. :kaoswt: Also I learned that deployed for Windows it's 308MB... Apparently MV adds a pretty hefty helping of stuff on deployment. :kaoback:
I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GachaPringle