Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Avery
    Avery
    Well, it is much easier if you make sure to just put the icons you really need in the sheet - I have that one giant sheet with tons of Ace icons I made, but noone would be able to use them all in the same legit game. If you just paste those you need in the sheet when you need them you will have much less work to do - and a more handy sheet because you won't have to search for ages for that one icon you need ;3
    Jul 15, 2017
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Thank you for the advice :) I don't really like creating sheets for one game, because then I don't know what exactly will I need... And in the end I always use only like 20 icons or so anyway :D However, when I create an icon sheet, I always make sure there is some order, which makes it easier to find what I'm searching for :)
    Jul 15, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    The thing is, among those 2,937 icons there are many scifi icons and many icons I won't really need, playing cards, junk items... And there are huge inconsistencies, I've been able to save 20 icons for fire skills if I ever need them one day, but only 1 for water so far... So it won't be sustainable :(
    Jul 15, 2017
  4. BCj
    BCj
    Where'd you find those? :p
    Jul 16, 2017
  5. Poryg